Pages

Thursday 24 November 2011

Snowsuits

Parents,
   I was so happy to see all of the kids dressed nice and warm for outside today! Just a reminder that the kids need to come dressed in their snowsuits (mitts, hats, snow pants and jackets) to school. They will be going outside every morning for sometimes 20 minutes so it is very important that they come to school warm and cozy.
   Not to brag but every kid was able to get dressed and undressed all by themselves in their snowsuits. Our class knows that I only help with jackets if zippers get stuck. However, I was preparing myself today to have to step in a little in regards to the snowsuits.I was pleasantly surprised when I didn't need to help anyone! They must have been practicing getting into those snowsuits at home!
Ashley Daley-Creamer

No comments:

Post a Comment