Pages

Monday 30 April 2012

Welcome Grade 3 Parents and Students!

Hello!
      As a few of you know I have wanted to set up a blog for 3 Costello for quite some time. I had set up a blog for my Kindergarten class earlier this year and found it to be a great communication tool that we could also use in Gr. 3! I have been hesitant to set up a blog for our class as I did not know if or when Mrs.Costello would be returning to class. While I am still uncertain about Mrs. Costello's return I am certain that a blog would be very beneficial to our class!
     On this blog I will be posting homework, project information, upcoming events (like tests, activities at the school) and stories from our class. Parents and students are free to posts comments and ask questions about each post. I will try to update the blog at least twice a week.
     Please continue to use my email, call the school or send notes in the agenda. This blog is to be used as an extra way for us to communicate. I will not be replacing our other ways of communication with this blog. I will continue to send notes, write newsletters etc.
      Enjoy the blog. The kids are pretty excited about it! Gone are the days where our kids can reply with "Nothing!" when asked what they did in school.
                                                                                                                                                    

Enjoy! :)
                                                                                                                    
 Mrs.Ashley Daley-Creamer
    

No comments:

Post a Comment