Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2012

A or B or C..WHAT WILL MY MARK BE?

  

    I've noticed lately a few of the kids have been leaving tests to be signed in their desks. You should have received your child's marks for 3 extra practice tests in Math unit 7 (Geometry), a big Geometry test, 4 spelling tests, and 3 listening comprehensions. We are doing our weekly desk organizing tomorrow and hopefully most of the tests/quizzes will make it home. If you do not get one of these tests/quizzes sent home to you please send me an email at ashley.daley@nbed.nb.ca . I will gladly send you their marks for any of these quizzes/tests. I try my best to be sure that everyone brings all of these things home but with 25 kids in the room I occaionally miss checking a few kids before they pack up for the day!
Thanks,
Ashley Daley-Creamer

No comments:

Post a Comment