Pages

Friday 18 October 2013

Wall or Fame/2 Star kids!

 The kids wrote about patterns in nature and went outside to use stick, rocks and weeds (really anything they could find) to create patterns. Sarah did such a lovely job on her Math journal about patterns that I just had to put it up on the Wall of fame. Way to go girl!

 
 
I also wanted to celebrate Luke and Cali. We have been working on creating 2 star sentences (with the end goal of 5 star sentences). To make a 2 star sentence the children need to use spaces and capitals in their writing as well as end punctuation on their own. These two kiddos have been working so hard at this that I had to make a big deal. I stuck two star stickers on them and made the whole class celebrate. It was wonderful-and I am now seeing almost everyone creating 2 star senetences in Gr. 1 now!
 



 
Mrs. Ashley Daley-Creamer


No comments:

Post a Comment