Pages

Friday 1 June 2012

How does your garden grow?

  Cross your fingers for us-we have just planted a classroom garden. Yesterday we planted radish seeds. The kids think they look like yummy vegetables-we shall see what they really think of them when they grow! The kids planted their own seeds and will have their very own radish (hopefully) in 15-25 days.
  I told the kids this was an experiment-and like any experiment things may go wrong. I gave the example of my many many failed attempts at keeping a garden or a plant alive. Some of us may have green thumbs or as they so eloquently told me "we might have black thumbs like Mrs. Creamer!" Only time will tell. I'm not allowed to touch the plants in case my "black thumb" kills them. We now have plant technicians who are in charge of watering them and making sure they get enough sunlight.
The 3 Creamer garden-not much is there now but hopefully my plant technicians work their green thumb magic and we see some growth there soon!

Mrs. Ashley Daley-Creamer

No comments:

Post a Comment