Pages

Friday 9 November 2012

Data, Data and more data

Hello everyone! We have been doing tons of awesome things in school this week. We have had careers on the move where we we able to go see all sorts of trucks used on the job (like firetrucks, mail truck, snowplows etc), we have had visitors come talk about their job, had a Remembrance Day assembly and we were the only primary class invited to go to the Millrats assembly. Whew! What a week. I have a few pictures to post about these activities and I promise I will eventually.

 Our kiddos have also had a busy week of conferencing with me about their writing, taking "reading tests", and  doing math "interviews. I have been collecting/reviewing a lot of data. Home report season is upon us! Bear with me as I may neglect our little blog for a few days. As always I will keep all of my lovely families informed of the goings on through phone calls, emails, notices and notes.

Mrs. Ashley Daley-Creamer

No comments:

Post a Comment