Pages

Saturday 24 November 2012

Zippy

     Thursday November 22nd we had a new addition to our class. Our Elf , that we named Zippy, arrived at our class with 2 jobs: 1-Zippy has to watch our kiddos while they are at school and report back to Santa about whether they have been naughty or nice and 2-Zippy is here to listen to our Christmas wishes.Zippy arrived on Quinn's birthday and caused quite a ruckus. He marked on my Happy Birthday sign I made for Quinn. He is quite a trickster. Friday morning we found him reading to a stuffy in our class library. I guess he likes reading to someone as much as we do!
An up close view of our little trickster-don't worry kids I didn't touch him!  I don't want him to loose his magic by  getting touched by a human!
Zippy reading to a stuffy.
Mrs. Ashley Daley-Creamer

No comments:

Post a Comment