Pages

Thursday 6 October 2011

Field Trip/Fundraiser

Hello Everyone!
  I'm sorry I haven't updated this week-we are very busy in class and my camera is being used to make a new class book which means I forget it at school most nights! I promise to have plenty of updates to our blog later tonight and tomorrow.
   As some of you may know we will be going to The New Brunswick Museum on October 26th. We leave the school at 9:10 and arrive for our tour at 9:30. The kids will be learning more about the changes that occur in the fall with animals and birds preparing for winter-this tour goes along beautifully with our fall theme. The kids will be bringing their snack as we will be eating at the museum. We will return to school at 11:30-just in time for lunch! The price is $2.50. Please have the money and the permission slip returned to me as soon as possible. :)

  We will be starting a new fundraiser at Fairvale. Tonight, a catalogue will be sent home with your child. This catalogue is full of great holiday gift ideas! A portion of the sales will go back into our school directly helping our kids. What a great way to start your Christmas/Hanukkah shopping!
   Stay tuned for more blog updates! I can't wait to show you what the kids have been learning.
Ashley Daley-Creamer

No comments:

Post a Comment