Pages

Sunday 16 October 2011

Spooky The Friendly Ghost

We will be having a special visitor in our classroom. He will be visiting us everyday until it is Halloween.

   Our guest's name is Spooky. Spooky is the friendly ghost that lives in our class. He isn't scary, he wants to make friends. Spooky knows that the time before Halloween can be pretty tricky, sometimes kids get excited and forget to follow class rules. So Spooky has a plan to prevent our class from getting a major case of the sillies. When our class has A++ behavior he will leave us a treat. When our class has a forgetful day and we forget about the rules-Spooky will not leave us a treat. He will leave us a trick.
  On Friday, our class attended a very important Halloween safety assembly. I wasn't at the assembly because I was meeting with the other Kindergarten teachers. Our kids were very good listeners and really liked the assembly. How did I know if I wasn't there? Spooky told me. Spooky was watching the kids when they were in the Gym for the assembly. Spooky said our kids were the best listeners there. Wow! I wonder if Spooky will leave us a treat on Monday?
Ashley Daley-Creamer

No comments:

Post a Comment