Pages

Thursday 12 September 2013

Setting Goals

A new year calls for a new set of goals. At the beginning of the year I like to have students write about what they hope to accomplish while we are together. I had quite a few students tell me they wanted to get better at Math, learn new songs in Music etc. Below I've posted two goal sheets from our class so you can see what some of our kiddos are hoping to work on. I would have posted the goals of our entire class but my smart phone isn't being so smart today! Be sure to ask your child what they hope to get better at!

Love the money bit-we will definitely be touching on that in Gr.2!


Unfortunately I cut off the last two goals-#2-Be better at writing long sentences. #3-I want to learn how to tie my shoes.
Check out my shoe tying technique that I like to teach the kids-http://youtu.be/eoH0P8JKy90
 Mrs. Ashley Daley-Creamer

No comments:

Post a Comment