Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Favorite part of today...

       Before my new crew of K's left today, I asked them about their favorite part of the day. What will you talk about with mom and dad? What will you remember forever? Here are a few or the responses I received:

Caleb- I'm gonna do the kissing hand to my mom. I liked that book! (You will all meet Chester the raccoon very soon!)

Addison- I love the bus! (The bus seemed to be a favorite conversation topic today)

Madalyn- I liked Music. (The teacher in our music room had them singing and dancing today. It was a riot watching them bust a move!)

Paige- Everything was my favorite! (Yes-just what I wanted to hear!)

Emily-I really liked my outfit. (We have a little fashionista on our hands!)

Ryan- I liked when I saw my brother. There was blood! (Ryan's poor big brother scraped his arm today-Ryan thought it was pretty cool that he was so brave.)

Angus- I liked the playground and the bus.
Alex (in response to Angus)-Me too!
Angus-Me three!
Alex-Me four!
Angus-Me 163! (I believe I have a couple of comedians on my hands! Ha ha too cute!)

Kai-I think I'll do the kissing hand thing to my mom and tell her I love her. (What a sweetie)

Gregory- I liked Chester. (Greg was Chester the raccoon's babysitter today)

What a fabulous two days I have had with all of our K's! I can't wait to see them all together tomorrow!
Ashley Daley-Creamer

No comments:

Post a Comment