Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Overheard in the classroom today...

Rebecca- I love the rainbow land! (referring to the Dreamland playground)

Nora- I can't read, but I'm gonna learn! (You go girl!)

Ava -We are doing so much work and I'm not even tired! :)

Maggie- I'm happy because I get to see my sister on the bus! (Elizabeth you are one lucky older sister!)

Denny- Mommy packed me a pretty good sandwich for lunch. It has mayonnaise, tuna and some other stuff on it. Can we eat yet? (Too cute-it was only 9:30)

Ben- So who likes Nintendo guys? (The kids were so silent at snack time. Thankfully our buddy Ben helped get the kids at his table better acquainted with one another!)

Izzie-I'm pretty good at writing my name. Look! (She did a beautiful job on her first ever journal entry.)

Sarah-The Gym was my favorite! (And boy were they tired when they came back-drinks from the fountain for everyone!)

Jules- I'm a good helper! (Thank you for helping me with our journals.)

Hazen-I know what I'm going to draw in my journal.
Me- What's that?
Hazen- I can't tell-it wouldn't be a surprise!

Brenden- This is my best day ever! (This was said after Brenden discovered his buddy is in the coatroom across from ours.)

Day # 1 down! The kids were well behaved and worked very hard. I can't wait to see them all again Thursday. Everyone will meet then-21 kids altogether!

Ashley Daley-Creamer

No comments:

Post a Comment