Pages

Saturday 10 September 2011

Saturday Surprise

I was in our school this morning with Mrs. Josselyn preparing some fun Math activities when I noticed Katie caterpillar was hanging upside down in her house. Her body was in the shape of the letter J. Yesterday Katie escaped her house and we found her hanging from Izzie's cubby. I told our class that she must be getting ready to become a butterfly because monarch caterpillars like to take walks to find a nice quiet place to make their chrysalis. Here is a video of Katie in the J shape on Saturday morning...

Since we will miss Katie caterpillar splitting and making her chrysalis I have also included the video below. Don't worry boys and girls this doesn't hurt Katie to do this. It feels nice because her skin is now too small for her!  I guess she ate too many milkweed plants!
Have a great weekend!
Ashley Daley-Creamer

No comments:

Post a Comment