Pages

Thursday 14 February 2013

100 Day

How do you...what...DELETE! How do these young whipper snappers use this thing? Where is my type writer?...dbvjdvdfkdo...how do I get rid of that now? Oh, oh...hello. Agnes here and I have high jacked Mrs. Creamer's class. Actually the whole retirement home has taken over.
Agnes here...call me Aggy for short.

The old folks. Don't we look like a bunch of party animals?



We sent the kids to go play outside for the day...at least that is where I think we sent them! We made a few stay with us for today-we need nurses. Poor Gray, Anna and Sydney have to put up with all of our cheek pinching! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...snore.....oh what? Sorry I dozed of there. I missed my mid morning nap. Mrs. Creamer left all of this boring work for us seniors to do today but we've been out of elementary school for close to 100 years now so we didn't do that. We played 100 day games instead. The old fogeys sure loved the games!

100 cup stacking. I'm surprised their shakey hands were able to do this activity!

Roll to 100

Flip a coin 100 times

Race to 100 place value game

100 sticker stamp

Yesterday, when those young kids were here, they made a picture of what they think they might look like at the age of 100. I think they look pretty good. Check out those wrinkles!




Agnes

1 comment: